DNA Diet and Healthy Weight Test
Only €129 with results in 30-45 days
If you have been dieting and exercising without seeing any real results, it is possible that there might be an underlying issue in your genetic makeup.
Genetics plays an important role in weight management. While it is not the only factor behind weight problems, there are certain hereditary traits that influence how easy or difficult it is for a person to stay in shape.
The DNA Diet and Health Weight Test is here to help you identify some of the root causes of your nutrition and weight problems.
The Coverage of the DNA Diet and Healthy Weight Test
The results of this test will reveal vital information and provide a genetic profile for each of these areas:
- Weight loss ability: The test assesses your body’s ability to lose weight and keep it off by identifying whether you possess the genes that encourage weight loss or unfavourable genes that make weight loss more challenging.
- Carbohydrate, fat, and protein proportions: The results of the test reveal the correct proportions of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins that you should have in their diet. The test will assess these based on your genetic makeup as well as your age, height, and gender.
- Nutrient and vitamin requirements: The objective of this test is not only to support you in weight management but also to provide clearer directions in terms of health and nutrition. Even though vitamins and micronutrients are not directly involved in weight loss, they are essential in maintaining the body’s vital functions. Thus, a person looking to lose some weight must be careful not to have any nutrient deficiency.
- Exercise regimen response: People respond to exercise such as cardio and strength training differently. The test assesses how your body responds to different forms of exercise. It also makes a recommendation regarding the correct intensity and frequency that suit your genetic profile.
How the Test Works
The DNA Diet and Healthy Weight Test is a simple and convenient test that only requires your oral samples. These samples will be collected using the collection kit that we will send you once you order the test.
The kit includes the following:
- Mouth swabs
- Instructions for sample collection and posting
- Pre-addressed envelope for posting the samples
To successfully obtain accurate results, remember to give the samples a moment to dry before placing them in the envelope. Doing this will prevent cross-contamination during shipping.
You can expect to receive your results within 30 to 45 working days from the time our laboratory confirms receipt of your samples.
The DNA Diet and Healthy Weight Test looks at the genetic markers that are involved in weight management. The results will include a close analysis of your food intake and a clear explanation of the link between your diet and your genetic makeup.
To help you reach your goals, your 70-page report will also include a detailed diet and exercise plan that is designed to suit your unique biological needs.
Other Health DNA Tests from AffinityDNA
As well as DNA Diet and Healthy Weight Testing, we also offer a range of genetic DNA tests for health and fitness. Please click on each of the links below for more information:
- Coeliac Disease Test
- Genetic Predispositions Health Test
- Gut Microbiome Test Kit
- Lactose Intolerance DNA Test
- Skin DNA Test
- Vegetarian Food Intolerance Test
- Food Intolerance Test
If you have any questions about genetic health testing, please do not hesitate to Contact our Customer Service Team.